Our sandals are in Italian/EU sizing.
How to measure your foot:
1. Stand up and make a sketch of your foot on a blank paper.
2. Measure the distance from the heel to the big toe diagonally using a ruler.
3. Repeat with the other leg as right and left foot measurements might differ.
4. As the sandal’s sole should be longer than the foot, please add an extra 0.5 – 1 cm / 0.2 – 0.4 inch to the previous measurements for perfect fit.
5. It would also be ideal if you could measure the sole length of your favorite flat sandals or flip flops and compare them to the size chart below.